This section covers a number of frequently asked "How To's" relating to VoIP and the Internet. If you have something you are trying to do and can not find and information, you shoulld use the form on the Contact Us page and we will endeavour to answer your How To question.
- How to Set up a SPA-3000 as FXO Gateway on a Quadro 2x
- How to Call Directory Assistance Service for Free
- How to Turn off PSTN Call Waiting on a Billion VoIP device
- How to Check your ISP Login details in a Speedstream 4200 Modem
- How to Setup a BigPond SpeedStream 4200 Router in Bridge Mode (video)
- How to Setup an Optus Speedstream 4200 modem in Bridge Mode
- How to Connect to a Speedstream 4200 in Bridge Mode
- How to Troubleshoot Echo problems on a SPA-3000
- How to Test your Broadband Speed
- How to Test if your equipment and Broadband will support VoIP
- How to Find the Owner of a US Phone Number
- How to Find what your IP Address is and the IP Address of your Modem or Router
How do I call Directory Assistance using VoIP?, how do I manage my bridged modem?, how do I test my broadband speed?, how do I troubleshoot echo problems? and how do I configure my Router and ATA?These are common questions that deserve a simple answer... Select an option from the List of available subjects or use the Contact Form to ask The VoIP Store.net your "How-To" question.